Joining our NorLand family means bringing your diverse ideas to the table every day, rolling up your sleeves and getting the job done, working with a trusting team of diverse professionals, and going home safely every day passionate and proud of what you've helped build!
LNS Services, is a full-service Industrial Contractor specializing in design, installation and maintenance of bulk material handling and conveying equipment for BC ports, terminals and manufacturing facilities. Our client list includes many of the best and most successful industrial facilities in the lower mainland.
We are looking for a new team member to fill the position of Scaffold Operations Manager at LNS Services, reporting to the General Manager.
In this position you will be responsible for all aspect of the scaffold operations including work execution, scheduling, mobilization, engineering, procurement, subcontracts, assembly, rentals, disassembly and closeout.
You will be accountable for:
- Ensuring the team has the facilities, materials, tools and resources to operate safely and effectively
- Communicating regularly with external customers and ensuring they are satisfied
- Proactively leading, coaching and motivating all team members
- Clearly communicating expectations to team members and stakeholders
- Approving all estimates/bids prior to release to customer
- Ensuring schedule-driven, resource-loaded project execution plans are developed
- Driving all project teams’ performance and results
To qualify for this role you must have:
- Technical background in engineering OR be a ticketed scaffold tradesperson
- 10 years scaffold installation experience plus 5 years supervisory/management experience
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Proficiency with MS Office Software
- Experience with managing a high-performance team
- Good work ethic and a willingness to grow
If you feel you are qualified for this role, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “Scaffold Operations Manager” in the subject line.
Only candidates who are most qualified for the position will be contacted.